BIND 9.4.2-P2-W1 stops responding

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Mon Sep 8 15:29:00 UTC 2008

Hi Danny,

I know it's been heavily stress tested, and technically, it doesn't die as in the process dying. :) But it stops responding to UDP queries. As far as my memory goes (I'd have to recreate it again), I still see it listening on UDP 53, but get no response. I'll have to verify that though. No DHCP is involved at all. There is no dump file either as it's not crashing. I'll try to file a formal bug report as I find time. Thanks!

-Vinny