BIND 9.4.2-P2-W1 stops responding

Vincent Poy vincepoy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:24:44 UTC 2008

Speaking about logs using BIND in Windows, how are you guys configuring your
named.conf file because even though I have configured the named.conf as
follows for logs, the named.log gets created by BIND with 0 bytes but has
remained at 0 bytes ever since.  Thanks!
        logging {
        channel named_log {
                file "c:\windows\system32\dns\log\named.log" versions 3 size
1m;
                severity dynamic;
                print-category yes;
                print-time yes;