bind-9.5.1b2 zone check

John Center john.center at villanova.edu
Mon Sep 22 19:16:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just built bind-9.5.1b2 & did a make check.  Everything passed, but
the output below has me confused.  It says that zonechecks passed, but
the exit code was 1 & most status lines indicated a test failed.  So,
did it pass or did it fail?  This is on Solaris 10.

Thanks.

	-John

S:zonechecks:Mon Sep 22 14:53:26 EDT 2008
T:zonechecks:1:A