How sufficient is it to rely on dlv.isc.org?

Chris Thompson cet1 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 14:53:35 UTC 2008

On Sep 23 2008, Paul Vixie wrote:

>Chris Thompson <cet1 at hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:
[...]
>> [*] How do I know? Well dlv.isc.org uses NSEC records and is therefore
>> "enumerable" :-) 113 DLV records at the end of July, 163 today.
>
>all of you, please sign your zones, and send us your keys.

Well, gee, today it has leapt up to 204 DLV RRsets! (I should have said
RRsets rather than "records" in the first place.) Was it something we
said? :-)

There's something strange about having a DLV RRset named

  time-travellers.nl.eu.org.dlv.isc.org.dlv.isc.org.

(sic), though. I suspect a missing dot in the master file. :-)

--
Chris Thompson
Email: cet1 at cam.ac.uk