Host Records Priority -- Bind 9.2.4

C Saju csaju at hcl.in
Mon Sep 29 05:37:53 UTC 2008

Hi Team,

Please reply the possibilities.

Regards,
C Saju

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Graves [mailto:Sue_Graves at isc.org]
Sent: September 26, 2008 22:04
To: C Saju
Cc: bindforum at isc.org
Subject: Re: Host Records Priority -- Bind 9.2.4

Hi,

As BIND is Open Source software, there is free support and discussion
available from the community by sending mail to bind-users at isc.org.
There are 3 mail lists for discussions among users of ISC's BIND
Distribution. You can subscribe via our website at
http://www.isc.org/sw/bind/bind-lists.php

Updates as to our development work are shared with the BIND
Forum members which you are welcome to join.
See http://www.isc.org/sw/guild/bf/

We also offer paid support contracts http://www.isc.org/sw/support/

Regards,
Sue