looking for libbind 6.0 prebuild for windows

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Aug 4 20:50:42 UTC 2009

dong wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am working on a project need libresolv support on windows, and I tried
> to build libbind 6.0 using mingw but failed.
> So anyone know where to find a libbind 6.0 prebuild for windows? Or give
> me some hints how to build libbind on windows.

The last time I built this library was for BIND 8. I'd start with the
last version of BIND 8 and build from there. There may even be a
prebuilt binary. I suspect the dsp file for libbind in BIND 8 would be
sufficient to build the newer library you'd probably need to make
changes to it.

Danny

believed to be clean.