Bonjour! I wish to compile 9.7.0b3

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Wed Dec 9 21:18:42 UTC 2009

> This is my first mail on this list. I hope I am at the right place. I have
> loaded BIND 9.7.0b3 under Windows. Now I would like to compile it. Could
> someone help me with what is exactly to be done (and if I should install a
> special compiler).
> Thank you for your help!

Instructions are included in the bind9 distribution, in the file
win32utils/win32-build.txt.  I'm not entirely sure these instructions
are fully up-to-date, so if you have trouble, feel free to send a bug
report to bind9-bugs at isc.org.

The compiler we currently use for Windows builds is VisualStudio 2005.

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.