Unexpected error question

Cherney John-CJC030 John.Cherney at motorola.com
Thu Feb 5 14:51:05 UTC 2009

I see. I was assuming that the second line was caused by the first line,
and that if I could get more info on the first line, I could take care
of both of them. I have a "named" user that the named process is run as.
However, I see these errors even when I use rndc stop as root.

Is there any resource that recommends what permissions need to be on
specific SMF files for DNS? (or in general). Or is this even a
permissioning issue with SMF files?

Thanks!
jwc