Inconsistent failure to resolve

Andy Shellam andy-lists at networkmail.eu
Thu Feb 5 17:24:58 UTC 2009

David,

What are the hostnames/IPs addresses of your nameservers?  Can you post
the relevant sections of your named.conf and/or zone files for
howtoburndvd.net?

I can query the hostname fine, and as you see it comes from linkyo.com's
nameservers.

;; ANSWER SECTION:
emailimage2.howtoburndvd.net. 14400 IN  CNAME   supermedia.howtoburndvd.net.
supermedia.howtoburndvd.net. 3600 IN    A       174.132.250.26

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
supermedia.howtoburndvd.net. 3600 IN    NS      ns2.linkyo.com.
supermedia.howtoburndvd.net. 3600 IN    NS      ns1.linkyo.com.

Andy