loads of Query denied... is it an attack or a misconfiguration ?

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 00:21:35 UTC 2009

That's some awesome answer... (did you get helped to elaborate it?)

equivalent : google is your friend, search the RFCs

Then... read the list archives... I guess I can spend the next ten years if
I read it from the beginning....

Could you give any clue of what to look for ?

I believed I was on bind mailing list, a mailing list is where you usually
get some help... isn't it ?

Thomas.