statschannel assertion failure

Timothy Holtzen tah at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Feb 26 13:58:29 UTC 2009

No it is a single processor on both production and test systems.
Production is an Opteron and the test system is an Athlon64 but both are
single core processors.  Just to be sure I did a configured with a
--disable-threads on the test system and tried again.  Testing still
triggers the exception with the same errors.

--
Timothy A. Holtzen
Campus Network Administrator