How See what is Cached?

Agarwal Vivek-RNGB36 RNGB36 at motorola.com
Wed Jul 15 07:34:50 UTC 2009

Thanks

Its working now

Regards
Vivek Aggarwal
+973-36583058

-----Original Message-----
From: Alans [mailto:batpower83 at yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 8:38 AM
To: Agarwal Vivek-RNGB36
Cc: bind-users at lists.isc.org
Subject: RE: How See what is Cached?

You should create the file that specified in Options:
options {
        directory "/var/named";
        dump-file "/data/cache_dump.db";
make sure that cache_dump.db file exist in that directory and if it is Chroot then it will be inside Chroot directory, also make sure that named has proper permissions for that file then run the command: rndc dumpdb -cahce

Alans