PTR delegation

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jun 4 10:03:52 UTC 2009

Just to add to the excellent comments already posted here, using +trace can
be helpful in seeing how things are delegated.  I use the paid version of
DNSreports to provide a non-tech friendly version of the delegation, which
has the added benefit of beings able to trace it down other "branches" as
well, when multiple NS servers are listed.

Frank