DNSDigger.com - An announcement and request for feature tips.

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Wed Jun 17 02:56:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Frank Bulk <frnkblk at iname.com> wrote:

> Sounds interesting.
>
> How is it different than these?:
> http://whois.webhosting.info

That one is a bit wacky.  It tells me the TLD for the Peking University
Domain Name : "xn--1lq90ic7fzpc.xn--fiqs8s" is Invalid!  That's a lie.  300
million people in china can resolve the chinese character domain name for
peking university.  Obviously this beta can't see China either.  Thats
unfortunate.  I like digger better.

<http://whois.webhosting.info>
> http://www.domaintools.com/reverse-ip/

Can't see China either.  I digger better.

So far when it comes to China - they all have myopic vision - I thing digger
is a winner for information.  I would recommend all these tool be more user
friendly to the Chinese Citizen.  Three hundred million people in china
would appreciate knowing they could find their national university at
digger.

My two two cents ;)
joe baptista

> <http://www.domaintools.com/reverse-ip/>
>
> Frank

Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com