SPF/TXT records

Jeffrey Collyer jwc3f at virginia.edu
Thu Jun 18 20:22:11 UTC 2009

M$ has their own take on SPF called Sender ID, which uses a very similar
record -

"v=spf2.0" rather than "v=spf1"

so be sure to read up on them both before publishing records for one or
the other.

http://www.openspf.org/SPF_vs_Sender_ID

Hotmail in particular is picky about what it rejects and why.

Jeff