Questions about DNAME records

Braebaum, Neil Neil.Braebaum at shopdirect.com
Fri Jun 19 10:41:27 UTC 2009

I don't run the external domain / zone, it's provided by a managed
service - I merely tell them the contents.

That's why I'd already ruled out views. I don't want to have to
duplicate the entries for internal use of external values, nor do I want
to drag the running of the domain to my internal nameservers.

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no action based on this email, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation. Please note that email communications may be monitored. The registered office of Shop Direct Limited is First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 04730752.

Subsidiary companies of Shop Direct Limited include:

Shop Direct Group Financial Services Limited (SDGFS), Shop Direct Financial Services Limited (SDFS) and Shop Direct Finance Company Limited (SDFC). The registered office of SDGFS, SDFS and SDFC is Aintree Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL, registered numbers 05200103 (SDGFS), 04730706 (SDFS) and 04660974 (SDFC). SDFS and SDFC are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of arranging insurance products.

Shop Direct Contact Centres Limited (SDCC) and Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited (SDHS). The registered office of SDCC and SDHS is First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered numbers 05330323 (SDCC), 04663281 (SDHS).

All companies registered in England.