Trouble With One Domain

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jun 25 22:03:37 UTC 2009

Your name servers are reporting:
t1dns1.anl.gov.
t1dns2.anl.gov.
ns-lvk.es.net.
ns-aoa.es.net.
oxygen.aps.anl.gov.
ns1.es.net.
nsx.lbl.gov.

The first two are results of CNAMES for dns1.aps.anl.gov and
dns2.aps.anl.gov, respectively.  According to RFC 1912 2.4 and RFC 2181
10.3, you ought not to have a CNAME as an entry for an NS record.

If you change the nameservers for IllinoisAcceleratorInstitute.org at its
registrar to point to t1dns1.anl.gov and t1dns2.anl.gov you should be good
to go.

Frank