domain name length

Joe Baptista baptista at publicroot.org
Tue Jun 30 01:33:30 UTC 2009

yes - you can do that. and even assign the same NS or other if you want.  a
domain can be very large to the human eye.  I'm not sure how many characters
- but more then 200 I think.

Go crazy.
regards
joe baptista

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Dan Letkeman <danletkeman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are there any issues with have domains like "location.domain.com" so
> all of my hosts will be "host.location.domain.com" ?  Currently we
> have everything under "domain.com" and it is getting to be very messy.
>
> Dan.

Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com