rDNS for /20

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Fri Mar 13 20:31:17 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 March 2009 11:17 pm, Mark Andrews wrote:

> 	Just set up each of the /24's which make up the /20.

That's what I thought I had to do. I don't even have to assign the rDNS;
I only have to set the nameservers.  Do I still need lines for each
individual IP# in each /24? Or is there an easier way?

Why are we doing this at all; why don't we just have it assigned to the
end client?  Because the guy I'm doing it for wants it this way.

Thanks!

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517