Root Server Simulation Communication Problem

T MANIKANDAN-PKXR74 manikandan.t at motorola.com
Tue Mar 24 05:52:08 UTC 2009

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reply now my root server (rootns.man) is responding to
abc.com. after enabling the recursion to Yes in abc.com server, now my
question is, Is my abc.com still called authoritative Name server or a
caching name server I was intend to set up a authoritative name server,
and hope by enabling recursion iam still authoritative server.

Regards
Mani