DNS Appliance

Eric C. Davis eric at mail.rockefeller.edu
Wed Mar 25 15:45:47 UTC 2009

Infoblox user:  Love them.  Support is fantastic.  I can name actual
support engineers.  Products are very good.  Not too expensive.  Only
thing I'm disappointed with is the reporting/monitoring of the system.
They are actively working to improve it as they just came out with a new
software release that has new IPAM and Reporting features.  Appliances
in general I think are good for this service.  We also use DHCP and NTP
on these boxes as well...fully redundant.

Eric
Rockefeller University