DNSSEC - where to start?

Todd canadaboy at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:17:25 UTC 2009

I realize this question isn't strictly BIND related, but I am running
BIND, and would like to use BIND to start looking at DNSSEC.

I've spent the better part of today looking around for resources.
I've found a few:

http://www.dnssec-deployment.org/
https://www.ripe.net/projects/disi//dnssec_howto/dnssec_howto.pdf
http://www.dnssec.net/

But what I haven't found is a guide for starting.  It seems most of
the guides I've found assume that I understand things about DNSSEC
which I clearly do not.

So, for those of you who have done this, or looked around, played with
DNSSEC, etc, where do I start?  Where is the "howto" guide for people
like me?  I understand regular DNS just fine, but start adding SEPs,
DLVs, KSKs and I start getting lost.

Thanks!