Delegation of DHCP blocks within same server?

John Cole jcole at digitalreefinc.com
Thu May 21 01:10:37 UTC 2009

Thanks to both Chris and Matthew for solutions that worked.  I knew there had to be an easy way ;)

I'll be using the delegation method for one of the two dhcp zones (works out better for network traffic), and indeed, the hunch that just loading a more specific zone worked if you don't want to do the delegation (like I'm now doing for the other zone!)

John