Bind is hanging on CentOS 4.4

Jesse Cabral jcabral at mtsolutions.net
Thu May 28 17:15:34 UTC 2009

I have decided to rebuild named with threads disabled. I will update you on
the results. I am hoping that will remedy the issue.

Thanks for your support.

Jesse Cabral
Solutions Engineer

Micro Technology Solutions, Inc.
Phone:508.324.9475  Fax:508.324.4477
21 Father DeValles Blvd, Suite 101, Fall River, MA 02723
www.mtsolutions.net