9.6.1rc1 + FreeBSD 8 + IA64 compile problem

JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 jinmei at isc.org
Sun May 31 19:32:44 UTC 2009

(removing freebsd-ia64 because I don't subscribe to the list, but feel
free to forward my response to it)

At Sun, 31 May 2009 11:32:01 -0700,
Doug Barton <dougb at dougbarton.us> wrote:

> Last night I imported 9.6.1rc1 to FreeBSD 8-current for inclusion in
> the upcoming 8-release. (Side note, hopefully 9.6.1 will go to release
> status first.) :)  It seems to be compiling fine on all of our
> platforms except IA64 where I'm getting the following error building
> lib/bind9

Can I perhaps log in to the machine?  If I can I'm happy to debug it
directly (I have a login account on some freebsd.org hosts).

---
JINMEI, Tatuya
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.