One A record fails on one server on Sunday evening

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 2 15:44:23 UTC 2009

Let me say it this way...

Starting ~7PM EST Sunday evening the command

dig mail.alexandertelecominc.com @74.218.88.168 #fails
dig mail.alexandertelecominc.com @4.2.2.2 #works

until I issue

rndc reload && /etc/init.d/named restart #on the 74.218.88.168 server

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle