New BIND server

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Oct 28 16:13:19 UTC 2009

On 28.10.09 11:27, NéoSynergix | Martin Dubreuil wrote:
> I have setup a new Ubuntu 9.04 server with BIND9.
>
> but would like to get your tips and tricks to secure your BIND servers
> before putting it into production.

What do you mean secure?
Default installation should not allowanything that might be unsecure.

Only take care about allow-recursion setting if you plan to use it as
recursive (if not, "recursion no" should be in the config)) and that should
be enough for now.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.