rndc command for erased zone?

Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago marcos.lorenzo at ayto-getafe.org
Wed Sep 23 12:00:14 UTC 2009

I no longer manage one of our DNS domain. As I use 'rndc reconfig' to
load newly created zones I was wondering if exists a way to do the same
as reconfig but inversely, I mean, reload configuration forgetting the
just erased zones.

I tried every command that rndc has, but I guess that my only choice is
to restart bind. I even tried flushing cache, but it keeps answering to
DNS queries to that zone even when I erased the zone file.

Is there a way to do this without stopping and starting the named
daemon?

Thanks in advance and thanks everyone that helped me out in my last
thread.

--
,-----------------------------------------------------------------------.
| The United States is like the guy at the party who gives cocaine      |
| to everybody and still nobody likes him.                              |
|                 -- Jim Samuels                                        |
| Técnico de Sistemas                        |                          |
| Departamento de Informática                | Debian GNU/Linux Powerer |
| Ayuntamiento de Getafe                     |                .--.      |
| |~~      @| Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago     |     : :' :   //   \ \    |
| |  ====   | marcos.lorenzo at ayto-getafe.org |     `. `'   (|     | )   |
| |_________| Teléfono: (+34) 91-202-79-48   |       `-   /'\_   _/`\   |
|             Móvil:    (+34)  608-300-935   |            \___)=(___/   |