Unexpected issues with "nslookup" command

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Apr 16 12:47:18 UTC 2010

Did I misread your original problem?  I thought you said it worked if
you had only one of the nameservers in resolv.conf.   You didn't state
but I assume (that word again) that you meant if either of your
nameservers was there by itself it worked?

Why would a recursion issue not come into play when you only had one
nameserver in resolv.conf?