Additional records in A-Query

Fabian Hahn fh at dasburo.com
Mon Apr 19 20:49:37 UTC 2010

I do see additional "unsolicited" A-records being returned with CNAME-records and NS-records. They seem to be honored by the forwarders and resolvers on the way back.

In addition i should have mentioned that these records will be hosts in the same domain and this is implemented for a authoritative-only DNS server.

I am hoping that this will decrease the time a user experiences in DNS related delays when viewing a web page referencing several URLs in the domain.

  Fabian