one record to be redirected to a specific IP

hugo hugoo hugobxl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:05:04 UTC 2010

What I want to do is redirect a site to a specific IP using DNS (this kind of request comes from the Justice).

This specific IP can be an internal website with a warning message for example.

So I need to could redirect www.abcd.com for example to a specific IP 1.2.3.4 for example.

This redirection must not have any impact on other ur'ls like toto.www.abcd.com or "anything else".www.abcd.com

I  am also wondering if this is a problem to impact "anything else".www.abcd.com, if this kind of URL exists.

Thanks in advance for your help in this DNS world new to me.