dig +trace to find all the forwarders?

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Mon Apr 26 19:13:39 UTC 2010

On Apr 26, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Lightner, Jeff wrote:

> I'm sure that's all it displayed when I went to it from my Windows
> desktop's browser.

Uuuummm....

Are you maybe behind the same NAT that your recursive resolver is
behind and so your IP == your resolvers IP? Or is your Windows desktop
also your resolver?

Can you check by just going to www.damia.com (or whatismyip.com or
ipchicken.com or sshing into something and looking what your source is
or  or or...)

--
After you'd known Christine for any length of time, you found yourself
fighting a desire to look into her ear to see if you could spot

     -- (Terry Pratchett, Maskerade)t