dns-sec and Maintaining Human Sanity

Atkins, Brian (GD/VA-NSOC) Brian.Atkins2 at va.gov
Fri Aug 6 11:29:50 UTC 2010

I'm running 9.6 in our lab environment with DNSSEC enabled, not much
difficulty at all. To make it even easier, you might want to look at the
Webmin BIND module. It makes it even easier.

<shameless plug>Also, I went to ISC's BIND deployment workshop and found
it very insightful. </shameless plug>

Brian