how to setup a local root nameserver?

fddi fddi at gmx.it
Tue Feb 2 16:05:12 UTC 2010

thank you for the precious suggestion

I just missed the * hint :)

so my configuration was almost done.

here is the final configuration and it works...
thanks to all

$TTL    86400
$ORIGIN .
@                       1D IN SOA       @ root (
                                        42              ; serial (d. adams)
                                        3H              ; refresh
                                        15M             ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry
                                        1D )            ; minimum

                        1D IN NS        172.16.30.30
*                       IN A            172.16.30.30