view and dynamic zone updated by dhcp

Jean Chiappini jean.chiappini at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:49:02 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have two servers bind9 and dhcpdv3 with dynamic update for a specific zone
and a few other standard zones, but actually without view. All my setup
works great, but when I have tried to add view, problem...

I explain  how. I setup three views and in these 3 views, I need to have the
dynamic zone inside. When I do this, I see in the syslog message 4 requests
to add the dns entry in the zone file and 4 errors in the specific bind file
log as follow :

*****
general: error: malformed transaction: /var/zones/example.com.jnl last
serial 2008198936 != transaction first serial 2008198864
******

I could make with these errors, but the update is not done for the dynamic
zone file.

Could someone help me to find why and how I could do this please ?

Regards

Jean