What does "func" refer to in announce list archives

Mayuk De mayuk.de at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:38:24 UTC 2010

Hi all,

In archives of bind-announce, for every release of bind there is a
corresponding message with heading:
"ISC BIND <version> is now available"

In that message a list of chnages that went into the new version is also
mentioned.
But, every chnage mentioned has a tag infront of it.
The tag is either : "bug", "port", "func" or "doc" (If there are more then I
havent seend them yet)

I want to know what does this "func" tag mean?
Does it indicate a basic functionality enhancement that was carried out in
the new version

Apologies for the basic question but I would be grateful if you can provide
even a single line answer to my question

Regards,
Mayuk