no hostname become unresolvable.

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Feb 23 14:50:29 UTC 2010

You need an A record for the domain itself:
superease.net.   IN      A       202.68.195.36
www              IN      A       202.68.195.36

The first one (terminated by the dot) tells it lookup for the domain
name "superease.net" itself.  The dot is important - without it this
would try to lookup superease.net.superease.net.

The second one www (without a dot) tells it to lookup www.superease.net
by appending the domain to the entry.