OpenDNS today announced it has adopted DNSCurve to secure DNS

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Wed Feb 24 09:00:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 07:28:48PM -0800,
 Michael Sinatra <michael at rancid.berkeley.edu> wrote
 a message of 34 lines which said:

> While I think the OpenDNS people (especially David U., their
> founder) have a huge amount of clue, I think they're barking up the
> wrong tree here.

On the other hand, they are crystal-clear:

http://blog.opendns.com/2010/02/23/opendns-dnscurve/

> It [DNSSEC] also fundamentally hampers services like OpenDNS, which
> use DNS to provide content filtering and search services.

So, DNSSEC is bad because it prevents OpenDNS from lying... ("Search
services" is a code word for "legitimate response modification".)