OpenDNS today announced it has adopted DNSCurve to secure DNS

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Feb 24 16:36:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Joe Baptista wrote:

> Lets not forget the IETF has had 15 years to secure the DNS. The result is
> the DNSSEC abortion. It has failed.

It looks pretty lively to me. DNSSEC has multiple interoperable
implementations, and it will be deployed in the most important zones this
year. DNScurve doesn't even have one publicly available implementation.

> This announcement today is a stiff well deserved kick in the balls to
> the DNSSEC crowd.

It's a tickle compared to the flood of interest in Comcast's announcement
of DNSSEC support.

Tony.
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.
MODERATE OR GOOD.