Has anyone Seen the NANOG post titled "Upcoming DNS behavior changes to .com/.net/.edu name servers"

david at from525.com david at from525.com
Tue Jan 19 19:36:39 UTC 2010

All,

Last Friday (Jan 8th 2010) Matt Larson from Verisign started a thread on
the NANOG mailing list titled "Upcoming DNS behavior changes to
.com/.net/.edu name servers". I haven't seen any chatter on here or NANOG
in regards to the post and figured now would be as good a time as any to
start some. I have posted a link bellow to the NANOG archive containing the
referenced post. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts/concerns about
this scheduled change. Please forgive me if someone else has posted
something similar.

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2010-January/016924.html

Thanks,

David Porsche