Bind DNS server not resloving

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jul 8 10:16:01 UTC 2010

On 08.07.10 09:00, Kebba Foon wrote:
> I dont want to query a specific server, this is my cache server that i

If you specify "@server" then you DO query specific server - the specified
one. If you want to query your cache server, then it means you want to query
the one specific server. You do that by by specifying it as "@server".

The dig +trace does something very different, see dig manual page.

> cant run any query from am trying to figure out why i cant query using
> my server.

can you log on the server, see logs, configuration, cache dump, network
traffic dump and try to use dig from the server?

Saving Private Ryan...
Private Ryan exists. Overwrite? (Y/N)