ISC to be at OSCON next week...

Alan Clegg aclegg at isc.org
Fri Jul 16 12:59:44 UTC 2010

With the signing of the root and all of the related activities, I
thought I'd take this opportunity to let you know that I'll be giving a
presentation at OSCON (O'Reilly's Open Source Convention) next week in
Portland.

   http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/detail/14112

I'm not sure why they gave me the slot at 11:50 (lunch time) on Friday
(last day), but I'm sure that it was all done with the best intentions.

For some reason, silly (flash in the pan) stuff like "cloud computing"
and "android programming" got the earlier in the week and less
lunch-like slots.

ISC will have a booth at the show as well, so even if you plan to be
eating lunch on Friday while I'm presenting, please do stop by and say
"hello" to us!

AlanC