root-anchor.xml & anchors.xml in Bind

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Sun Jul 18 22:35:25 UTC 2010

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> OK, let's rephrase it: as far as I know, the root managers did not
> announce that they will follow RFC 5011. But may be they did and I
> just missed the announcement or may be they will do it in the
> future. But check yourself before using managed-keys.

Even if they haven't formally announced it, they clearly intend to use RFC
5011.

https://lists.dns-oarc.net/pipermail/dns-operations/2010-July/005884.html

Tony.
LUNDY FASTNET: SOUTHWEST 5 OR 6, BACKING SOUTH 5 TO 7 FOR A TIME. MODERATE OR
ROUGH. RAIN, SHOWERS LATER. MODERATE OR POOR, BECOMING GOOD LATER.