Question about recursion queries

Chris Buxton chris.p.buxton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:08:22 UTC 2010

It uses the RTT algorithm to select the "fastest" server from the list, using random, low values for unknown servers. ("Fastest" is in quotes because the algorithm does not do exactly that, but it's close.)

No, I cannot show you the code. I'm not a developer. Find it yourself.

Regards,
Chris Buxton
BlueCat Networks