.org registrars allowing DS records

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Mon Jun 7 00:14:27 UTC 2010

> I am using godaddy.com for my .org domains and as per the customer support
> replies, they donot support DNSSEC and thus cannot add DS records for my
> domains.
>
> Which other registrars people are using that allow DS records.
>
> Thanks
> -dani

Last I checked, .org, while signed, was not yet accepting DS records from
anyone. I suspect that no gtld other than .gov will accept them until the root
is signed next month.

I do know that afilias was certifying registrars and I believe that they will
be releasing a list of those registrars that are certified, but that will not
mean that they will be accepting them immediately.

Until then, dlv.isc.org is the best (only?) option.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)