.org registrars allowing DS records

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Mon Jun 7 01:47:34 UTC 2010

In message <20100607001427.7E7161CC37 at ptavv.es.net>, "Kevin Oberman" writes:
> > I am using godaddy.com for my .org domains and as per the customer support
> > replies, they donot support DNSSEC and thus cannot add DS records for my
> > domains.
> >
> > Which other registrars people are using that allow DS records.
> >
> > Thanks
> > -dani
>
> Last I checked, .org, while signed, was not yet accepting DS records from
> anyone. I suspect that no gtld other than .gov will accept them until the roo
> is signed next month.

PIR announced 90 days from the 15th of March, that is this month, before
the root is signed.  That 90 days expires next Sunday.

".ORG will enable second level signing in June 2010, the root will
follow shortly after, and in early 2011 .COM and .NET will also be
signed."

	http://www.pir.org/blog/2010/90daydnssec