Master server offline

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Fri May 7 03:47:21 UTC 2010

Please fix your mail scanner.  It is breaking the headers into two
parts by inserting a blank line (see below).  This makes it very
hard to reply to you.

In message <4BE38655.9070601 at zuka.net>, Dave Filchak writes:
> Well, my SOA Expires are set to 604800 (1 week ). Can I change those to
> four weeks to give us some time. We are dealing with a load of other
> stuff at the moment (small company). Is that allowed?
>
> Dave

Normally you would just turn a slave into a master and have the other
slaves transfer from it if there is going to be a extended delay.

Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org