Rules against links or certain links?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Nov 11 14:07:19 UTC 2010

I've noticed a couple of times on this list that if I post links for
certain on line sites with free tools like whois that they never seem to
make it to the list.

Is there some prohibition against posting those links that would cause
them to be filtered out?  I know at least one of them also has pay
services but it does provide free services including whois.  Today I
specifically didn't post that one but another one that (so far as I
know) is all free yet it hasn't appeared here either.

Jeff Lightner | UNIX/Linux Administrator | DS Waters of America, Inc |
5660 New Northside Drive, Ste 250 | Atlanta, GA 30328
*: (Direct Dial) 770-486-3516 |*: (Cell) 678-772-0018 |
*:jlightner at water.com