ENC: RES: BIND View Option

Stéphanas Schaden stephanass at ctbc.com.br
Fri Nov 12 11:50:54 UTC 2010

	Thank you very much.

	Stéphanas Schaden
	stephanass at ctbc.com.br
	Uberlândia - MG - Brazil

-----Mensagem original-----
De: bind-users-bounces+stephanass=ctbc.com.br at lists.isc.org
[mailto:bind-users-bounces+stephanass=ctbc.com.br at lists.isc.org] Em nome de
Barry Margolin
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2010 23:42
Para: comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org
Assunto: Re: RES: BIND View Option

In article <mailman.722.1289487596.555.bind-users at lists.isc.org>,
 Stacey Jonathan Marshall <stacey.marshall at oracle.com> wrote:

> On 11/11/2010 13:57, Stiphanas Schaden wrote:
> > 	Hi all,
> >
> > 	Could any one give me an example of this configuration using
> > $include ?
> >
> > 	What would be the content of the include file ?
>
> Anything that is allowed in named.conf at the point the included
> statement is used.

He doesn't need include in the named.conf file, he needs $INCLUDE in the
zone file.

myzone.internal.db:
-----------------
$INCLUDE myzone.common.db

specialhost IN A 1.1.1.1
-----------------

myzone.external.db:
-----------------
$INCLUDE myzone.common.db

specialhost IN A 2.2.2.2
-----------------

myzone.common.db:
-----------------
@ IN SOA ...
  IN NS ...

host1 IN A 10.1.2.3
host2 IN A 10.4.5.6
.
.
.

Then in your named.conf file you configure an internal view that uses
myzone.internal.db, and an external view that uses myzone.external.db.

Barry Margolin, barmar at alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA