Bind and blacklist IP file

Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris) andris at aernet.ru
Mon Oct 11 19:26:02 UTC 2010

Hello Alans,

Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:07:40 +0300 Alans wrote:

> Why not? OpenDNS is a good example i think.

Good example? Was it a joke? Do the traceroute on IP addresses of the
two OpenDNS resolvers and you'll find that they both are behind the
same router. Do you still trust the OpenDNS people who advertise their
service as reliable?

P.S. Please don't top-post - this breaks the logic of the discussion
thread. Thank you.

--

Yours sincerely,

Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris)     http://www.andris.name/